Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just so you know!

I've been keeping up with my workouts, but I'm going to start blogging once a week instead of every day because well I've been really busy and it's easier to update once a week with new (hopefully new) measurements, pictures, and the adventures from that week. Pat discovered the other day that the P90x also has a lean body workout that is supposed to be for people that are looking to lose weight, so I'm going to be switching to that one next week. It's a lot more cardio and hopefully will help me to lose the weight a little quicker although I'm not in a huge hurry because I am giving myself a year to lose the amount of weight that I want to. Pat has done awesome with his diet...me, not so much. I had pizza on Tuesday night, we had nothing in the house for the kids to eat for dinner so I asked Declan what he wanted and he said pizza so that's what we got and of course I couldn't resist. Other than that, today I had a small slice of lasagna at Pat's grandparents house and it was SO GOOD! I'm trying to be good but it's getting more and more difficult. Although Pat did buy a new cookbook and I can't wait to try some of the recipes out of it. All the recipes are low calorie, low sugar, and low fat. This lady's goal was to take the foods that people love to eat and make them more healthy. So far we haven't tried anything, but the first thing I'm going to attempt to make (and it's good for you) is orange chicken. I will let you know how it goes and if the recipes are good. The book is called Eat What You Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment