Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 5...I feel the burn

Today was tough. It was back and legs. My legs were already sore from doing the workout on Tuesday and then today was a TON of squats and lunges...OWWWW! I didn't do as many as I would have liked but I stuck with it and I didn't have to refund my food either which was a plus. I'm getting a little discouraged in the weight loss department because even though I am working out and I've been doing well and sticking to my points on weight watchers, I'm not losing pounds as quickly as I think I should. So along with all the squats and lunges, we also did a lot of pull ups which are hard for me anyway but I was impressed that I could do a couple more each time today than I could on Monday, so that was good! We also had to do ab ripper again after 50 minutes of intense leg and back workouts we did 15 minutes of ab ripper and I was definitely feeling it today. On some of the exercises today I could feel my back wanting to give me trouble so I had to keep taking breaks even though I felt like endurance wise I could have kept going. I don't want to push it too much because if I hurt my back I won't be able to do any of it. That's it for now.

Tomorrow I work 7am-3:30pm so I won't be able to do my workout until tomorrow night, I will let you know how it goes because I know you're all dying to find out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment