Saturday, April 24, 2010

Days 12 & 13

Well last night was day 12 for our P90x workout and man it hurt but I did good. I was able to keep up with about 90% of the routines at the pace that they were doing them. It was a lot of leg squats, lunges and pull ups. I pushed myself hard and I felt like I was going to lose my dinner but I felt great today (other than being really tired...I didn't do my workout until a little after midnight and then we woke up early to go garage saling). I digress. So I did great on the legs and back portion but once I again I fell short of my goal many times throughout the ab ripper part of the workout, which sucks because that's the part I want to work out the most. The legs, hips and tummy...also that flabby part under my arm...you know what I'm talking about. So I was kind of disappointed that I didn't do as much as I was aiming for, but hey, I have 78 more days of this workout plan, so I have plenty of time to practice, right?! You just wait, come June I am actually going to feel good about putting on a swimming suit!

Day 13...we haven't been home long enough to do todays workout. We went garage saling all morning, then we had some returns to do and we walked around the mall for a little while because it was POURING and then we went to church and then grocery shopping and we came home, I made dinner, we bathed the kids and put them in bed so now, I'm waiting until about 10:30 to start doing my workout so that I hopefully won't hurl. Tonight is Kenpo which is my absolute FAVORITE. It reminds me a lot of cardio kickboxing but it's fun, it's tough and I feel like I had a great workout when I'm finished because I am drenched in sweat. Anyway, I promise I'm going to do my workout tonight!

PS: I've been doing okay with my diet but great with the workouts. I have lost about 3.6 pounds in 2 weeks and I'll do the official weight and measurements tomorrow for you all because I know you guys are just dying to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment