Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kenpo X

Today was Kenpo and I have to say that it was BY FAR my FAVORITE. I was able to keep up with the entire workout and I LOVED it! I am exhausted, especially since I was up at 6 am, worked 8 hours, went to church, went shopping and then came home and did my workout. It's now 11:20 pm and I am trying to relax a few mintues before I go take a shower and crash. I was so tired before I did my workout but I'm so glad that I did it anyway.

Pat has lost just about 10 pound this past week and I have lost a whopping 1, but I'm going to change up the diet a little bit to try to follow the P90x diet a little closer instead of the weight watchers and see if that helps. Tomorrow I'm going to measure myself (waist, hips, thigh(s), chest and for me ankle. I know what you're thinking...ankle, really?!?! YES! Ever since I got pregnant with Declan and had preeclampsia, I grew into some cankles (for those of you who don't know what that is, it is where it looks like you have no ankle because your legs get so big that it just goes from your calf right into your food) and haven't been able to get rid of them no matter how hard I try. Okay, it's obvious that I haven't tried too hard in the past, but I'm determined this time.

Since Pat has been doing this with me, it's been great. I love the fact that we're trying to change our lifestyle so that we can be healthier and look and feel better. I can't wait until we're done with these 90 days so that I can compare my before pictures with my after pictures. Even Declan is trying to eat healthy and exercise...he thinks he's Tony Horton (the trainer on our P90x dvds) and tells us if we're not doing it right or reminding us that we need to breathe. What a cute little trainer to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment