Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day of rest

Well today we had the option to either take a day off or do stretching, so we chose to do the stretching to stay with our routine. This made for day number 7 in a row of working out. Today wasn't really a workout but it helped tremendously and I feel great!

I decided that I'm going to weigh and measure myself once a week and since I weight and measured myself last Sunday, that meant that I was due up to do the same today. I have lost 1 pound, 1.5 inches around my waist, 1 inch off my chest, 0.5 inches off of my hips and 0.8% body fat. I know it doesn't seem like much but it's encouraging to see any kind of loss after just one week. I am excited! Tomorrow we start it all over again and I work from 10-3:30 and then I have class from 6-10, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment