Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 3 Measurements

Total I've lost since last week:

weight: 1.6 pounds
waist: 0.25"
chest: 0.75"
hips: 0"
thighs: 0.5"
body fat: 0.5%

Next week I will post my total loss from phase 1 and also post some pictures, too. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but we decided to shed our weight instead of just drop it. If you just drop your weight it's going to come right back as soon as you stop doing what it is that has caused you to drop it. By shedding weight you're changing your lifestyle, therefore you should have a hard time gaining it back as long as you keep working out and eating more healthy. I probably could be losing more than I have but I have caved on the diet part a few times and yet I still seem to be losing the weight and inches so I'm pretty happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment