Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekly Update

Well I haven't lost much more weight or inches. I feel like I have plateaued but that could be due to the fact that I haven't been doing as well on the diet part of my routine as the exercise part. I have lost 0.6 pounds in 2 weeks (since I wasn't feeling well last week I didn't weigh or measure myself). Due to the fact that I haven't been feeling well, I don't feel like I've been pushing my workouts quite as hard as I was before. My goal by the 60 day mark is to really push it and to lose at least 2 more pounds. We shall see how it goes!

On another note, we took the kids to six flags today and we had a TON of fun. It was pretty hot out today but the lines were short so we got to ride lots of rides. Declan got to ride Tony Hawks Big Spin (3 times), Highland Fling, and all the kiddy rides. Alaina had a blast riding all the little kid rides. We all rode the scooby doo ride, the shazzam (alaina's first time on that one), and the log flume together. The kids had a blast playing in the water. Overall it was a very successful family fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment