Saturday, February 5, 2011

Perfect Day




Today was the perfect day for the kids to play out in the snow. It got up in the 40's, the wind wasn't strong, and I got to shovel the driveway and the walkway. They got to run around and get out all their energy, we purposely skipped nap time today so that they would crash tonight and it was VERY successful!!! Other than waking up to another inch of snow on the ground, it was a good day. Apparently we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow, Monday, and Wednesday. I love winter, but I'm ready for spring. So, with all the snow we have received lately, the plows have been coming through the subdivision frequently and pushed all the snow into the yards as best as possible, but apparently it wasn't good enough for the mail person. We haven't been receiving our mail because he/she can't get to our mailbox, so I guess we'll have to make daily trips to the post office (which I don't even know where it is in Wentzville).

On another note, I just realized that I have a midterm on my birthday next week and a regular exam on Valentines day...BOO! Oh well, such is life, not too much longer though!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment