Monday, February 28, 2011

Yep, it's Monday alright

So, as everyone in St. Louis knows, there were tornado sirens going off last night along with a thunderstorm (which I don't like), but despite that, I got my butt out of bed at 7:30 and did my workout. It was tough especially since I ate a TON of food this weekend. Saturday I went to the Working Womens Survival Show with my mom and we had a few samples of things there and then we went to Stefanina's and split a salad, only for me to later go on a date with Pat and eat hot wings and pizza. It was delicious, but I can't help but feel like I failed myself. I am back on track today. I have done my workout 6 days a week for two full weeks. This is the third week of P90x and I am finally able to do regular push-ups (I'd been doing the girly kind). I can't do very many, but it's some progress. After I was finished working out I vacuumed, swept the kitchen floor, and made a healthy breakfast. I decided to go take a shower and the water was ice cold the whole time...brrrrrrrrrr! So far, I have lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks! I find the exercise and diet routine much easier once you completely make up your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment