Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 2


So today I started week 2 of P90x...it went pretty well! I got up EARLY (if you can believe that) and got my workout done and out of the way early. I have been doing okay with the diet so far but last night I was craving some major chocolate, so I ended up eating a blue bunny fudge bar and it was soooooo good (and only 90 calories). Today's workout was Core Synergistics....I thought I was going to pass out when I did it last week, but surprisingly, this week I was able to do a little more and didn't feel as near to death! I even did yoga last Thursday (even though it's the one I like the least) and surprised myself with how much I was able to do. Hopefully I start to see some more changes as I go. I want to be able to do all of the workouts on all of the videos. One of the exercises today was the prison cell push-ups...I still have such a hard time doing those and the Dreya Roll. I will get there though. I'm happy with the progress I'm making so far! The picture really has nothing to do with this blog except that we went to the park last week when it was super nice out and I LOVED this picture of the kids...I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment