Sunday, October 25, 2009

School.....uuuugggghhhh

I am currently in a marketing class. It's not bad, the work is not difficult it is just time consuming and BORING. We have to do these case studies every week which seem completely irrelevent and pointless to me, however our teacher has us doing a three page paper for every case study just to answer a simple two questions at the end. I cannot wait for December to come because we get a 4 week break from school!!! Most of you know I have switched my major from Communications to Business (B.S. to be exact). I would like to do something with numbers such as accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, something of the sorts. We shall see how everything pans out. I have only been back to school for three clusters or 36 weeks and I'm already wishing I was finished.

On another note, Pat and I are going to see if we can qualify for a home loan because we are getting really crampt in this little two bedroom apartment. The craigslist selling is going well and we have made enough cash for one of Declan's Christmas gifts! Other than that, we have just been busy with homework, kids, and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment