Friday, October 16, 2009

Eventful



I was sitting on the couch doing some homework last night and I fell asleep pretty quickly. Then, I woke up at 12 or so and couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up until 3 am and then the kids woke me up early this morning. Oh well, such is life I guess.
Anyway, I'm in a marketing class right now and as our final project we have to write a marketing plan for a product or service, so I am thinking I am going to do a photography "service" as mine. I get to make business cards and the whole 9 yards. I am pretty excited about it! Besides that, we usually get loan refund money from school and I was told our refunds wouldn't be available until after the 16th and on Tuesday, we got mine in the mail. It was a complete blessing and reminder of how God always takes care of us!
Our family is doing well. Alaina, so far, is the only one that has gotten a flu shot, but we all plan on getting it. We all had the flu really bad last year and we don't really want to relive that. We will probably be moving at the end of February into a bigger apartment or if we're lucky a house (renting). We are quickly outgrowing our apartment. Also the reason I decided to put a bunch of stuff on Craigslist, which by the way, I can't figure out how to load the photos on there with the wording. I think my file sizes are too large, so I shrunk them in photoshop, but now I can't figure out how to find the smaller sized pictures. It's a learning process!
On top of this stuff, I went to take a shower and the kids were watching cartoons (or so I thought) and when I came out Alaina had dumped the ENTIRE box of corn pop cereal all over the table and floor and was eating them. So needless to say after I got out of the shower, I got a workout vacumming and picking up all the corn pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment