Wednesday, October 14, 2009

De-Cluttering

Well, tonight I decided that I was tired of being overtaken by our kids toys. I have taken pictures of a ton of toys and some shoes, clothing will follow, to post on Craigslist. I am so happy to have finally done this because I've had this stuff sitting around FOREVER. Declan got all sad when I told him I was taking the pictures so that we could sell the toys to other little boys and girls, but he overcame his sadness when I told him that since we're getting rid of a bunch of stuff now when Christmas rolls around he'll have a place for all the new toys. He was pretty stoked about that. Alaina obviously didn't care one way or the other. So, now I'm on to posting all this stuff on Craigslist. If the toy selling goes well, clothing will be next. We have WAY too much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment