Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Early Morning Visitor

We do the parents as teachers thing and my kids LOVE it! Well this morning I was laying in bed just relaxing and being lazy when Declan came in and said "mommy, someone is knocking on our door." Believing him, after the last fiasco, I jumped out of bed thinking who in the world is knocking on our door, no one ever comes over unannounced to our place. While looking through the peephole on our door I realized it was the Parents As Teachers lady. I opened the door and let her in, meanwhile I was wearing penguin pajama pants and a t-shirt that has about 10 holes in it. I told her to come in and I would be back in just a minute. I went in the bathroom to change and throw my hair up in a pony tail. How embarrassing. Oh well! She said that Alaina is right where she should be for her age and she didn't screen Declan this time, but he's ahead of where he should be. It was a good visit. Alaina got to play a game and Declan got to read two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment