Sunday, August 21, 2011

Going well

Well, the first week of kindergarten was successful. We did not get any notes sent home and Declan seems to really be enjoying himself and making new friends. He was going to be brave and buy lunch at school on Friday and then Thursday night changed his mind and said he couldn't remember his pin number and that I should just pack his lunch. He'll get there, it's a little scary at first.

Alaina has felt a little left out with all the talk of Declan going to kindergarten and then with his birthday coming up. I've been trying to make sure she's been getting enough attention. The other day I told her that I wanted to take some pictures of her and she said "with Declan?" and when I told her I just wanted some really pretty ones of her by herself, she got a HUGE smile on her face. I'm thankful that she's pretty easy to please as long as she feels like she's not being left out.

I only have 5 more weeks left of school! This includes: 6 quizzes, 3 tests, 1 research paper, 1 presentation, and LOTS of reading. I can't wait! It's coming up so quickly!!! Thank you to all who have helped us throughout our entire schooling career and with watching our kids, offering transportation, and just being there when we need to talk. We are so grateful to have such great friends (and family).



No comments:

Post a Comment