Monday, August 8, 2011

Amazing


God is so amazing and sometimes chooses to show himself in such cool ways. This afternoon, the kids and I were out running errands and we had to stop by the grocery store. While we were on our way there, Alaina asked me if this store had peanuts. I told her yes but that we weren't getting any today, we were going in for specific things. She was a little bit disappointed but didn't throw a fit or anything. Well, tonight, I was at school and my group member and I did our presentation. When ours was through another group went and they did their presentation on Southwest Airlines and what did they bring to share with the class? Little individual bags of PEANUTS! I couldn't help but smile and remember how much our "daddy" takes care of us no matter how small or insignificant things may seem. I can't wait to tell Alaina when she gets up tomorrow, she's going to be soooo excited!!!

I know that this is not what this verse is talking about but it is the verse that popped into my head when I got the bag of peanuts:

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matt. 7:7 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment