Friday, April 29, 2011

too blessed to be stressed

For a couple of weeks now Pat and I have started wondering what God has in store for us, which direction he's leading us, and what we have to look forward to in the future. Sometimes, i am so happy that God only shows us what's in front of us and not too much of the future so that we don't get overwhelmed or freaked out. On the other hand, I wish I could see what our future holds for us. It seems like everytime we get to a good point in our finances, something cracks and we're back in the same boat we were in before (many times before). I'm not angry with God or wish that things were different because I know that ultimately only he knows what the future holds and he always has our best interest in mind, even if it's not what WE think is best.

Just within the past week we have started getting really discouraged. We have both sent out tons of applications and resumes and had not heard a single thing. On top of that, we've had some other things happen that aren't pleasant but through it all we are still trusting God has a bigger plan for us.

Today, out of the blue, I received a phone call from a company I had applied to a couple of weeks ago and I have an interview on Monday at 8:45. I am super excited! Please keep us in your prayers as we wait to see God's plan unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment