Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where do we go from here

Lately, with everything that is going on in our life right now, it seems like it's a time of reflection. It's a time to think about what we have done, what we haven't done but were supposed to do, and where we go from here. As most of you know, I've started my own photography business {www.harmoniousportraits.com} and while I absolutely love doing photography, sometimes I feel like I don't measure up. I know there are people out there that are better than me and it gives me something to strive for, but I can't help but wonder if I can ever be at that level. On the other hand, maybe I'm more suited for a desk job. As I mentioned before, I had an interview at Citi (3 weeks ago this coming Tuesday) and I haven't heard back from them yet. I am incredibly excited about the opportunity to work with this company and be able to learn more.

I am just rambling because I haven't gathered my thoughts very well. I feel blessed beyond measure: my family is healthy, our kids are smart and inquisitive, we have an awesome church, great friends and the unconditional love of our Savior. I have about 5 photo shoots and a wedding (that I am assisting) coming up within the next month and I am beyond excited about them! I will hopefully hear back from Citi this week and pray that Pat hears something this week as well.

I pray that each person I meet feels that they are important, that I care about them, and that they are a treasure in the arms of Christ.

If any of you do not currently attend church, I invite you to come with me to ours: Element Church (in the old Belz Mall at 70 and 40). This weekend they have services on Friday (6:30), Saturday (4:00 and 5:30), and Sunday (9, 10:30, and 11:59)

No comments:

Post a Comment