Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow...it's been a while


Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I wrote on here. Not too much new stuff is going on here. Pat and I are nearing our Bachelor's degrees. He will be finished in March and I will be finished in June. This next semester is going to be a crazy one. I have class monday and tuesday nights and he has class wednesday and thursday nights. I just keep reminding myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Things with the kids are great! I think Declan has hit another growth spurt because his pants seem to be getting shorter. Alaina just had a visit from her Parents As Teachers lady and it went really well. She said that since September, she can understand Alaina so much better. Alaina will be 3 in just 3 short weeks :o( My baby is getting so big. Since Declan has been going to school, Alaina has really been enjoying her alone time with me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Declan has been much more behaved now that he gets out of the house frequently. He has his first school Christmas program next Wednesday! I can't wait!!!

Other than that, just living one day at a time and looking forward to actually having some free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment