Monday, June 28, 2010

Honesty

So, I am going to be completely honest with all of you. I have not commited to working out in about 2 or 3 weeks. I have done 1 or 2 days a week for the past three weeks, eaten pretty crappy and yet I'm still down 10 pounds from where I originally started back in April. My goal for this week is to get back on track starting my last 30 days of the 90 day challenge. Since I have taken a few weeks off, my results are not going to reflect a full 90 day challenge. My goal after I finish these last 30 days is to start the program again, stick to it and see where I am at in 180 days. I am happy that even though I have not been doing well, I haven't gained any of the weight back. That shows me that I'm losing weight the correct way!

On another note, I have sent in registration for Declan to get into preschool and I'm so excited. He's actually on a waiting list right now and if they can get a couple more kids, he'll be starting a Pre-K program in September. This preschool is through a church close to our house and they teach things such as art, music, pe, spanish and of course about God. I really think this would be good for him. He is so social and LOVES being around other kids his age. He gets really bored being at home all the time and is very inquisitive about the things around him. He is a very smart kid and I want to help feed his desire to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment