Monday, November 28, 2011

Things are looking up...

For those of you who have been praying for us, we thank you from the bottom of or hearts! Some of you do not yet know, but I wanted to share some VERY exciting news with you all...Pat got a job working as an HR Coordinator for Express Scripts!!!! We are so excited for this next step. This is a temporary position and his contract is up in February so please continue praying! He starts this Wednesday, November 30th and he is really looking forward to this new opportunity.

But that's not all! I also got a job offer from Citi in O'Fallon and I will be working as a Mortgage Loan Processor. We got the calls within two days of each other and we were just floored. God does give GOOD gifts! I start my job on December 5th (next Monday).

We found a great "daycare" for the kids that is very close to our house. Alaina will have lessons and a bible story every day. They get to do Taekwondo every Tuesday which I think Alaina will LOVE. I can't wait to start this new journey with our family!

Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, and help, we definitely could not have done this on our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment