Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Days 15-24

Wow, I'm really behind so here it goes:
Day 15: Thankful for my memory foam pillow. It has been my absolute favorite pillow!

Day 16: Thankful for coupons. I don't do the extreme couponing (mainly because I don't know how) but I do appreciate watching the bill decrease just because I brought along a few coupons.

Day 17: Thankful for a helpful husband! He vacuums, does laundry, cleans, and takes care of the kids (sometimes without me even having to ask!).

Day 18: Thankful for being able to spend time with my kids. We love to read books at night before they go to bed and they love doing crafts with me. It can sometimes be frustrating and needs a little extra patience but it is worth it, they're only young for a little while.

Day 19: Thankful for being able to take a nice hot shower daily. I am grateful for indoor plumbing and for hot water.

Day 20: Thankful that I get to meet new people. I like meeting new people whether it's through other friends, work, whatever.

Day 21: Thankful for free movies and tv shows. We don't have cable or satellite, so when we want to watch something we get on the computer and I love that we can watch stuff for FREE.

Day 22: Thankful for the library. Instead of buying books and reading the same ones over and over, I'm grateful that we can read a new one each night without any repeats!

Day 23: Thankful that for the most part our family is healthy.

Day 24: Thankful for food, especially turkey, mashed potatoes, pie and stuffing! YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment