Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pity Party for one

I am grateful that my hope is in the Lord because today has just been "one of those days". I had a busy day at work, came home to a super messy house (my own doing from yesterday), a letter in the mail from Lindenwood saying that I can't graduate until I finish a natural science class. WHAT?!?! So apparently, I won't be getting a degree anytime soon. If I would have known I needed this class I could have included it with my two classes that I just finished. I was incredibly frustrated, on top of it we are trying to get on top financially and it just seems like it's one thing after another trying to keep us down. When I called my advisor about the letter he said, "Oh, didn't I mention that during our last meeting, I have it noted right here that you need a natural science class." WHAT?!?! I know that next year HAS to be better. This year has been a bust.

1 comment: