Friday, October 14, 2011

This weekend

Well, I know you're all dying to know what our plans are for the weekend ;o) Tonight is laundry and cleaning (thankfully Pat already vacuumed!), tomorrow we are going to, hopefully, sleep in and then going to church tomorrow night. Sunday I'm working at church and then I have a senior portrait session! Should be a nice relaxing weekend.

On another note, a couple of weekends ago my mom and I participated in the Run for Mercy 5k and since we couldn't find the correct parking lot, we ended up walking an extra 2 miles! We had fun, I love spending time with my mom!

We have costumes for both kids and Declan's going to be Fireball Mario and Alaina is going to be Snow White. We are going to "Boo at the Zoo" next weekend, so hopefully Alaina isn't as grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment