Monday, October 25, 2010

The time has come

dun dun dun! So it's potty training time in our household and so far...it's not going so well. She wore undies all day today and somehow only made it on the toilet twice even though I took her EVERY 1/2 hour. I would say this is the one thing I dislike about being a parent. I despise the potty training stage. It's no fun, tons of laundry, and lots of cleaning. Eventually we will be a diaper free household and it can't come soon enough! I am determined to be consistant with taking her every 1/2 hour and I've heard that it will only take a week or 2 for her to get the hang of it. I hope that's true! I believe Declan was 3 1/2 when he finally got the hang of it. I just don't know if I can do another 6 months of diapering. I just pray to have patience and understanding during the process ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment