Wednesday, October 13, 2010

more than blessed






while putting dishes in the dishwasher yesterday morning, I looked out the window above the sink and just realized how blessed we truly are. Fall is my favorite time of the year and looking out to see all the different colored leaves on the trees behind our house, I was just overwhelmed with God's beauty. Here is a glimpse of what I get to see behind our house!

Our friends came to visit us last week and then they came back on Sunday and we ventured out with 3 adults and 6 kids to the zoo on Monday. We forgot that it was a holiday, so it was a little more crowded than we had anticipated, but it still was a good day. I forgot to take my camera (even though I sat it next to all the stuff I was taking) but hopefully I can get some pictures. The kids had a blast and all the animals were out and about.

I've been in a picture taking mood lately (I've taken almost 1,000 pictures already since October 1st), with the leaves being so pretty and the weather being so nice (well it was, this past week has been around 90 everyday). The picture of Declan and Alaina was taken yesterday. They were being so loving and cute, I'm so glad I was able to capture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment