Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quality Time






Well the past two days Alaina and I have spent ALOT of time outdoors. Yesterday we went to the park all afternoon and it was absolutely beautiful there. I tried to capture it with photos but it doesn't even compare to how it looked in real life...breathtaking. Then today, we went to a different park this morning, some stores, and then to the pumpkin patch this afternoon before picking Declan up from school.

I've managed to take well over 1100 photos this month and it will be even more once I do the wedding on the 29th. The bride told me today that she saw it's supposed to rain that day, so please pray for clear skies and some sunshine!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few photos from our adventures these past two days...I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment