Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Again...

Once again I am attempting to start the P90x thing. I babysit 5 days a week now and it makes it really difficult to fit in exercise. I have been babysitting from 7:30 am until about 6:15 pm, so it makes for a very long day and by the time everyone leaves, I make dinner, hang out with my family for an hour or so and then everyone's ready for bed. I know, excuses excuses. I have been praying that God would give me the motivation to stick with it this time. It's been 3 months since I quit the program and thankfully I've only gained back 3.5 pounds of the 15 I had lost so I am pretty happy. My goal is to stick with this for 90 days and I want to lose about 20-25 pounds by Christmas. With school and babysitting and Declan starting school, we'll see how long I can stick with it this time 8-D I will try my best to keep everyone up to date and I am going to do my best to stick with it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment