Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Goals (I know I'm a little behind)

Most people set their new year's resolutions at the very beginning of the new year, but here I am, a month late. Like the saying goes, "better late than never".

1. I want to lose at least 30 pounds by the time I graduate
- I plan on getting up every morning and working out at the fitness center
- I am going to eat less at sittings and make smarter choices about when I eat and what I'm eating

2. I want to run a mile in 7 minutes or less by March 1, 2010
- For those of you who know me, I tend to "run" a mile in about 10-15 minutes...ha, which is not really running at all
- Anyway, I plan on starting out at a moderate speed and each week I plan on increasing the speed a little until I reach my goal

3. Continue editing my resume and start sending it out by January 2011
- Work on it as I receive more experience with school and hopefully work
- Under the education section, I want to make sure that I include my GPA and my pending graduation date

4. I want to have my own photography website and business cards by May 2010
- Figure out how to upload pictures to my domain address
- add harmoniousportraits@gmail.com as my contact e-mail
- build my clientelle mostly by word of mouth (senior pictures, child portraiture, weddings...)

5. The most important: I am going to trust God more in everything I do and to seek His will in my life
- I don't want to rely on my own planning and my own will
- I'm going to read God's word daily and continue to pray about every decision

No comments:

Post a Comment