So I totally slacked on the days of thankfulness in November. Here we are, at the beginning of a new year where everyone makes resolutions that typically are given up on about 2 weeks into the new year.
As most of you know, I fell on Christmas Eve and REALLY hurt my foot. I am just now starting to really be able to walk without a walker. Before that, I was planning on walking daily as we now have a treadmill in our room along with eating better and cutting out soda. All of these things together are goals for the new year. I thought I'd jump on the resolution bandwagon and so here it goes:
1. I am going to quit drinking soda for an entire year. Water, milk, tea, and juice will be my drinks of choice.
2. I want to run a 5k all the way through by September 30, 2014. I am going to start walking on the treadmill once my foot is healed and gradually work my way up to running.
3. I am going to focus on eating smaller portions and making wiser choices in the foods I put into my body. I have a HUGE sweet tooth so this is going to be difficult for me.
4. I want to spend more time with my kids sans electronics. Whether it's playing games, coloring, making things, I want them to know that I love them and love spending time with them more than I love my computer and phone.
5. I want to lose 50 lbs between 1/1/14 and 12/31/14.
I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful 2014! I am looking forward to GREAT things this year!!!