It's the new year, once again, and even though I am a little behind I feel the need to list my 2011 goals. So here they are for your viewing pleasure...I know you're all just dying to know what they are:
* I want to give more to people that are in need whether it be financial, time, or material things
* I want to tithe 3% more than we did last year
* I want to lose 30-50 pounds this year
* Once I graduate I am going to put ALOT more effort into my photography business
* I want to go on a vacation with my family
* I want to go visit my brother and sister in law in CA
I know it seems pretty typical, but I am one of those people that always makes the resolutions and never seems to be able to stick to them. So far this year, we have been able to bless 3 different families in need with clothing for their children and I've lost about 3 pounds since the end of December. So far, so good. I will try to keep updating as much as I can remember to do so. I hope you all have a blessed new year, I anxiously await to see what God has in store for us this year!