Saturday, March 12, 2011

Taking a break

I was thinking tonight after going to church that I really want to get closer to God. I truly believe that he has greater things for us, for our church, for our city, and for our country. I believe that God is good and that only he has the power to change our circumstances. I completely trust him, but I want to work on being completely obedient to him. So, over the next week, I will not be on facebook in order to allow myself more time to read the Word of God, and to pray and really focus on our future and what God has in store for us. I am excited, nervous, and a little scared at what is coming in our near future because I fully believe that it's bigger than even Pat or I can imagine. Please pray for us on this next journey in our life and that we follow the path that God has laid out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment